Join Us for our very first Chili Cook Off Event June 3rd starting at 1:00pm. Watch and sample as fierce competitors vie for Grand Champion and People's Choice awards. We cannot wait to sample some of the chili that will be made with our beer.
Chili Cook Off Rules
- Each participant is asked to provide at least 3 gallons of chili
- Chili must be cooked and assembled at Midnight Jack Brewing. Meats can be brined or marinated prior to the event and may also be partially or fully cooked. Vegetables may be chopped in advance. The venue will open at 8:00 am for competition participants
- Participants are asked to provide their own canopy, heat source i.e. BBQ or cooktop. We recommend propane equipment but will provide electric for those using an electric portable stove.
- Midnight Jack will provide spoons and cups to serve guests.
- Midnight Jack will provide 2 cans 32 ounces of beer (core beers only please) for participants to cook with. Please be sure pick up your beer before the event.
- Entrance fee is $10 and is payable when you pick up your beer.
- Award will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as People's Choice.
- Any additional questions can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Original Music from the Lost Monarchs starting at 3:00pm.
Vertical Limit returns to the Midnight Jack State at 7:30pm with another one of their high-energy performances that we have all come to love.
Flambe Caterers will also join us later in the day with his unique twist on some of your favorite bar food. Flame will be here starting at 6:00pm
North County San Diego's The Lost Monarchs will be at Midnight Jack Brewing Co once again to deliver originals and improvisational jams which one will hear modern takes on artists that influence the band. A take on Classic Blues, Soul, Rock and Outlaw Country.
You might hear a familiar song sung with a bit more soul or a song you've never heard, but the Lost Monarchs will always deliver a groovy and rockin' show!
Ben Storm: Vocals, Guitar
Dallas Wade: Guitar
Bob Salihar: Vocals, Guitar. Slide Guitar
DaFroggz: Vocals and Bass Guitar
Daniel Gershun: Drums and Percussion
Vertical Limit is an original band in Oceanside, CA playing a fun mix of rock, blues, jazz and a little funk!
Bruce Vancleave - Vocals
Rory Callewaert - Guitar, Vocals
Steve Baessler - Drums
Jason Shephard - Bass